Article provided by: Churchill Reserve
Today, people have become more aware of what they eat. Despite living in today's hectic world, there is a growing tendency to take better care of the body. That is why there are more and more people inclined towards the organic, the natural, and healthy food.
In this sense, specific food has gained a bad reputation for being considered unhealthy. Beef is one of them. However, this tendency to “demonize” the product has a cause: most of the meat available on the market comes from industrial processes: meat grown with grain.
If you are looking to take care of your body, you should also consider that meat foods are the ideal sources of protein to feed the body. Fortunately, there is an alternative to industrialized meat: grass-fed beef. It's essential that you know the health benefits of eating it.
5 Healthy Benefits of Consuming Grass-Fed Beef
- Cancer Fighting Potential: According to the California State University School of Agriculture, this meat variety contains significantly more conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) than grain meat. These acids have been studied for their ability to fight cancer, as well as other conditions such as obesity.
- Improves the heart system: In addition to CLA, grass-fed beef contains excellent levels of omega-3 and vitamin E. Both substances significantly improve the circulatory system.
- Sugar Control: According to a study published in the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism in 2016, indicates the positive effects of CLA and healthy fat on blood sugar control. Their results state that 37% of patients treated with these substances showed noticeable improvements regarding insulin sensitivity.
- Hormone and antibiotic-free: Cows raised outdoors are less prone to disease compared to the ones grown for industrial processing. To meet market demands, grain-cows are confined to small spaces and treated with antibiotics and hormones to prevent infections and promote growth. 80% of the antibiotics sold in the USA are destined for the breeding of these cattle.
- Fewer bacteria: According to a study by Consumer Reports, grass-fed meat is the healthiest meat option. It contains fewer bacteria. Also, consuming it reduces the risk of food poisoning.
However, What About Taste?
It is true that most grass-fed beef found on the market is leaner, and therefore tends to be less tasty compared to grain-fed meat. It contains less fat within the muscle fiber, and its flavor tends to deteriorate.
However, Churchill Reserve the best of the meat companies in Minnesota has discovered the secret to achieving that great taste, and naturally. Through the careful selection of the herbs planted, and using a strategic plan of rotation of pastures during the cattle raising, our specimens manage to accumulate that interstitial fat that turns our products into exceptional dishes.
If you want to have an organic product, wholly natural and exceptionally delicious, you are in the right place. Churchill Reserve, the best of the meat companies in Minnesota has the best for you. Just register online and order one of our excellent options, and start to enjoy the best beef in America.
View Larger Map